Radstock Reports ticker tape

Friday, May 14, 2010

Get the defibrilator, quick!

After a quiet period, or should I say a near cyber-death, I am going to try an attempt at resuscitation on this blog. For our loyal followers out there, all 3 of you, I hope we don't pack your in-boxes and RSS feeders too full.

Blogs are seemingly becoming more and more popular and there is a lot of great stuff circulating out there written by more thoughtful, funny and frankly clever folks than Abi and I. Much of it has been a real encouragement to us. Not everything will we completely agree with but if we share it, its been something that has given us pause for thought. So, since this is our blog and you can choose to follow it or not, I thought I would start funneling things your way. Stay tuned and Enjoy!

No comments: